Re: File sizes in different languages

Subject: Re: File sizes in different languages
From: Jennifer O Neill <writer -at- ARITECH -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 17:25:24 +0100

Hi there, me again with my the problems of my differently sized
Word files. I checked to see if Fast Save was a problem but it
wasn't. I was given all these files but I understand it original file was
in Dutch, it was translated into English which in turn was used to
get the French, Italian & German versions. Curiously it's the Dutch
and English that are twice the size as the others. The Dutch file
has 6000 words, the French 6200 words: no big diference. The files
have passed around thru' a lot of people before getting to me. My
problem is that we will be putting all the files on to one disk
(zipped) and distributing it to customers. When they see that the
Dutch and English files are twice the size of the others, the
French, Italian and German customers could think we're not giving
them some info, which isn't the case. Any ideas on how to make
the Dutch & English smaller? Thanks.

Cheers,

Jennifer

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=