Resources for medical writers

Subject: Resources for medical writers
From: Laura Bean Warner <laura -dot- bean -at- DELTEC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 17:29:07 -0500

I'm looking for internet addresses and/or books relating FDA and EU
requirements for documentation. Specifically anything that compiles or lays
out what needs to go where and how for medical writers.

I have a few, but I'd like more. If you have any and are willing to share
them, I'd greatly appreciate it. If you send them to me directly, I'll
compile the responses for the list.

Thanks,
Laura Bean Warner
(laura -dot- bean -at- deltec -dot- com)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=