Re: Oracle help

Subject: Re: Oracle help
From: Elna Tymes <etymes -at- LTS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 09:50:01 -0700

Sandy -

I'm having my partner, Charles Prael, answer this since he's the Help guru in
our shop.

> (Elna - I noted your reference to using "another windows-based
> tool" to create the What's This? help. Couldn't we still use
> RoboHelp to create the topics, but just not use the RoboHelp
> What's This? Help Composer to hook them up? That was my
> understanding, so please correct me if I'm wrong.)

Yes, you can use Robohelp to create the topics. Whether you can use
Robohelp's What's This Help Composer depends on the technology you're using to
deliver the Help in the first place.

Charles Prael cprael -at- lts -dot- com
Los Trancos Systems

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=