Earth Science Positon

Subject: Earth Science Positon
From: Cato Moore <Writejob08 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 14:22:35 EDT

I have a BA in English and I would like to combine my interests in writing and
earth science to begin a career as a science/technical writer. I am
particularly interested in mineralogy. I live in Virginia but I am open to
the idea of relocating. If anyone can provide job leads or assistance on how
to find this type of writing position it would be appreciated. My e-mail
address is Writejob08 -at- aol -dot- com -dot- Thanks.

Cato

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=