Graphics presentations lexicon

Subject: Graphics presentations lexicon
From: "Porrello, Leonard" <leonard -dot- porrello -at- COMPAQ -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 14:30:47 -0700

Hello all,

I am looking for a lexicon that tells the meaning of standard graphics used
in presentations and diagrams? For example, I'd like to know if a dotted
line in a flow chart denotes (or should denote) something specific. And what
about an oval or a cylinder? Does a line shaped like a lightening bolt mean
something specific? And, if I wanted to denote one line as a critical path
and another as a shortest path, what types of lines might I use? I've
looked in the archive and in PowerPoint, but I couldn't find anything.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Leonard Porrello
Compaq, Telecom Network Solutions
Pubs, Omaha