Re: US Professional issues

Subject: Re: US Professional issues
From: Melissa Sweet <Melissa -at- A-R-M -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 10:54:47 -0700

There seems to be a real resistance to telecommuting, as well. I'm not sure
a company should bear the cost of relocating a family to a high-priced area
unless the ROI is significant. However, as tech writers, we could perform
many tasks required of the jobs from a remote location, flying in to the
home office for meetings, interviews, etc. In Orange County CA, I'm not
even that far from the Silicon Valley yet my job inquiries in that area
haven't been well-received. What up with that?

Melissa Sweet
Microsoft Certified Professional
Automated Resource Management
949-833-9937