Y2K resources

Subject: Y2K resources
From: "Geoff Hart (by way of \"Eric J. Ray\" <ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com>)" <ght -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 12:03:32 -0600

Victoria Morgan Sharpe <<...will be working on the year 2000 project
for a major pharmaceutical company.>>

I'm not working on this (thank God!), but if you've been stuck with
the job, I can highly recommend two recent special issues of Byte and
PC Magazine. I don't have the issues handy, but both articles were
cover stories over the last 2-3 months, and thus should be easy to
find at your library. Each is excellent in a different way; the PC
Magazine issue has the edge in providing specific details of
planning, and the price is certainly right. They've also got a
special area of their Web site (www. pcmag.com) set up to let you
research the issue in more depth.
--Geoff Hart @8^{)}
geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca

"By God, for a moment there it all made sense!"--Anon.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=