US-NJ-Central-Tech Writer-Contract-FrameMaker

Subject: US-NJ-Central-Tech Writer-Contract-FrameMaker
From: "David B. Demyan" <dbdemyan -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 22:49:01 -0700

Contract Job Announcement

Central New Jersey and New York

Several new contract technical writing jobs are available in the Metro
New York area and New Jersey. All have exceptional pay rates and include
benefits. For more details, please see our job listing at:

http://www.mendem.com/rv030909.htm

PS: If you know any PERL programmers, we also need several of those for
contracts. The listing is included at the URL listed above.

Mendem Concord, Inc.
1 Mountain Blvd.
Warren, NJ 07059

(888) 753-8500
FAX: (908) 756-0129

Or E-Mail Resume to: <A
HREF="MAILTO:emcee -at- mendem -dot- com">emcee -at- mendem -dot- com</A>

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=