Any Word on Word?

Subject: Any Word on Word?
From: Al Brown <aheb -at- VOICENET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 22:53:07 -0400

My department is wondering whether to consider using Word 97 instead of
PageMaker for our major documents. We're being encouraged to do so by our
translation agencies, who claim we'd save on costs, but the people who
broker our printing don't want us to, for reasons that they aren't too
specific about. Our manuals are about 50-100 pages and up, with a
substantial number of graphics.
I'd be interested in hearing from anyone with experiences to share--positive
or negative.

Thanks!
-Al Brown

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=