Documentation Evaluaton

Subject: Documentation Evaluaton
From: Thomas Quine <thomas -dot- quine -at- NCOMPASSLABS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 08:27:25 -0700

My team of seven technical writers has just finished a 10-piece
documentation suite. We are looking for strategies for evaluating the
effectiveness of the package externally - most likely by our customers.
Some options are:
1. Circulate an evaluation questionnaire
2. Conduct phone interviews
3. Conduct document usability tests
4. ?
Does anyone have experience with this they can share? What do you
recommend?
Does anyone have a sample questionnaire they've used effectively in the
past?
- Thom

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=