MS Word: Using Postal Codes in Page Numbers?

Subject: MS Word: Using Postal Codes in Page Numbers?
From: Colleen Adams <colleen_adams -at- MEDISPAN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 14:48:07 -0500

Word experts:
Do you know of a way to add two-character postal codes (as in IN for
Indiana) to page numbers? We've tried to do it through the Format,
Heading Numbering, but it won't allow it. We can type them in manually
but the TOC and index will not pick them up.

Ideas? TIA.
Colleen Adams
External Documentation Manager
First DataBank, Inc.
Indianapolis, IN
colleen_adams -at- firstdatabank -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=