Re: Edit Yourself book

Subject: Re: Edit Yourself book
From: Jill Burgchardt <jburgcha -at- PESTILENCE -dot- ITC -dot- NRCS -dot- USDA -dot- GOV>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 08:27:02 -0600

This thread makes me chuckle. Each time I see the phrase "edit
yourself," I get the mental image of a Dilbert cartoon. There sits the
tech writer reading a book on editing herself. The bubble over her
head says "Hmmm, is my mascara too much of exclamation point? Should I
replace glasses with contacts? That bump on my nose is distracting and
adds no content, maybe I should edit it out."

Jill Burgchardt
jburgcha -at- pestilence -dot- itc -dot- nrcs -dot- usda -dot- gov

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=