Re: One easy lesson (WAS: Tech writing interviews)

Subject: Re: One easy lesson (WAS: Tech writing interviews)
From: Bob Morrisette <writer1 -at- SABU -dot- ENG -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 08:34:02 -0700

Many, many years ago I was interviewed by the Atari pubs manager.
When I sat down, he gave me a printed document and asked,
"What do you think of this manual?" I paged through it.
It seened to be unfinished, with poor print quality and bad
sentence structure.
I said, "This manual needs lots of work, I hope you haven't
released it." He said, "I wrote that manual and I've been a
writer much longer than you have."

The interview was short and I never heard from him.

Bob Morrisette
writer1 -at- sabu -dot- Eng -dot- Sun -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=