Re: WORD 97 w/ Pictures

Subject: Re: WORD 97 w/ Pictures
From: Kevin Christy <kkchristy -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 10:03:35 -0700

The phenomenon you've been so unfortunate to experience is known as
"The Big Red X." In my experience, it is unrecoverable, and the
research I did on Microsoft's Knowledge Base seemed to support that.
They said "you can try this-and-that," but they acknowledged that
you'd probably have to redo the work.

Word Service Release 2 may fix this problem. I'm waiting on my CD
from Microsoft.

Good luck!

-Kevin

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=