Online help tool

Subject: Online help tool
From: Kakoli Bose <Kakoli_Bose -at- ROSSINC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 17:16:49 -0400

Hi

I will be doing online help for a visual basic application. I am a little
confused about what might be the best tool to use. I was thinking of
Robohelp, but I am not sure whether its latest version supports table
borders and whether you can import FrameMaker docs. to Robohelp. Is there a
website or any other source where I can get a comparison of the latest help
tools?

I will appreciate any feedback or comments.

Thanks,
KB

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=