Re: An ugly job incident

Subject: Re: An ugly job incident
From: Arthur Schweke <tekwrite -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 17:26:26 PDT

I copy-edited legal manuals for 5 1/2 years. Employee law for 3 of those
years. Unless a person has a contract, s/he is considered an at-will
employee, and can be discharged without cause with no notice.

No matter what you feel your legal standing is, I would consult an
attorney specializing in employment law. The first meeting is usually
free. All it costs you is time.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=