ISO 9000 Standards Revision & Impact on Documentation

Subject: ISO 9000 Standards Revision & Impact on Documentation
From: R2 Innovations <R2innovations -at- MYNA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 21:46:06 +0000

The current ISO 9000 series of Quality Standards are under major
revision and rewriting at this time. This revision will have a
significant impact on the documentation efforts required to support
this new standard.

If any techwr-l member is interested in finding out more about this
major overhaul of the ISO 9000 series of Quality Standards, please
rely to me off list as this may not meet the criteria for postings to

Ralph E. Robinson
R2 Innovations, publishers of "Documenting ISO 9000:
Guidelines for Compliant Documentation", an APEX '98
Award of Excellence publication. Visit our website
at http://www.myna.com/~r2innovn/main.htm for ordering
instructions, and other information and news on ISO 9000
issues.
Email address: r2innovations -at- myna -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=