An ugly incident made right?

Subject: An ugly incident made right?
From: Douglas Max <dmax -at- BELLATLANTIC -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 11:02:35 -0400

Dear Colleagues,

Whether this original posting was legitimately a techwhirlers issue or
not is now moot...it's ours.

I've seen a lot of good advice offered to annon...all well intentioned
(although it did spurn some interesting hot loose threads!).

But, I've not seen much that would help an unemployed person with spouse
and child, presumably depending, in part, on him.

Anon, if you'd like to send me your resume and a draft cover letter,
I'd be pleased to offer my services to help you make them as effective
as possible. You've got my e-mail, just send them to me via e-mail and
I'll return them with comments and my offer to discuss them personally.

I can't offer much in the way of linking you up with potential
employers, but, I'll ask my colleagues here to help. Let us know where
you are and I'm sure you can count on us to respond with leads, links,
and the like.

Anon, if you'd like to give me your e-mail, I'd be glad to hold your
identity in confidence and ask posters to send messages for you to me
which I'll forward...and thus also rid us of the "this is not a
cause has been adopted!

I'm sending positive vibrations your way, Anon, and I hope they help.

Cordially,

Doug

--
Douglas M. Max
Managing Director

Training in business writing and presentation skills. Seminars, distance
learning/correspondence programs with personal feedback. Online options.
Editing services. Founded in 1969.

E-mail for business: mail -at- LRcom -dot- com
personal: dmax -at- bellatlantic -dot- net

voice @ Work (908) 464-1231
fax (908) 464-1350

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=