Re: FWD: Ethical Problem

Subject: Re: FWD: Ethical Problem
From: Richard Mateosian <xrm -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 08:41:25 -0700

>SO, having had some time to further process this, I've decided that
>today I'm going back in to the boss...for a one-on-one. What I will
say
>is to explain how his behavior has damaged the ego of our talented,
but
>impressionable young team member, and that I EXPECT HIM TO MAKE
AMENDS
>TO HER ASAP ( maybe a new letter and a heart-felt apology?).

Fight your own battles, and let your associate fight hers.

Would you really like someone else to go to your boss and complain
about how you were being treated? Someone did me that "favor" once,
and I wound up having to hire a lawyer to handle the severance.
...RM

Richard Mateosian <srm -at- cyberpass -dot- net> www.cyberpass.net/~srm/
Review Editor, IEEE Micro Berkeley, CA

© Copyright 1998. All rights reserved.