Word printing problem

Subject: Word printing problem
From: Jacqueline Porter <r5559c -at- EMAIL -dot- SPS -dot- MOT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 09:46:23 -0700

Hello,

We are having a problem with Word's footers. We are currently using
version 7.0 on the PC. We have templates set up displaying information
in the footer that work with U.S. 8 1/2 by 11 paper. The problem we are
running into is when our international collegues try to print the
documents on A2 paper, all the footers are lost. Has anyone run into
this problem and found a solution? We have tried everthing over here
short of throwing the computer out the window and storming Redmond.

We have had the problem on both Macintosh and PC. And, converting to PDF
is not an option, they have to be able to update the document in Europe.

Thanks,

Jacqueline Porter

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=