FWD: Ethical Problem

Subject: FWD: Ethical Problem
From: Gen Whitt <Gen -dot- Whitt -at- SDINC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 10:14:24 -0700

<IF he refuses, I plan to take it to the Director.
<
<Should I start polishing up my resume?

Hi --

Generally speaking, I think it's a good idea to keep your resume polished
on a regular basis.

In this case, though, I'd bet you won't be needing it. Whether or not... I
say go for it, you're doing the right thing and it sounds as though you're
more than a match for this person.

Definitely let the Director know if you need to; I think it's your
responsibility to let it be known by appropriate executives if he doesn't
take care of this situation by himself.

In the worst-case scenario; the world's full of jobs, and you'll be
appreciated elsewhere. I very much doubt it will come to that, though.

Good luck! Not that it's luck that resolves this type of problem.

Best,

Gen

Geraldine Whitt
Senior Technical Writer