Re: Ranking Criteria for Writers

Subject: Re: Ranking Criteria for Writers
From: "Weissman, Jessica" <WeissmanJ -at- ABACUSTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 15:10:39 -0400

Niggling can be fun. I've occasionally been unbiddable or unusable on
government contracts for training or CBT development because I don't have a
degree in instructional design (I started in the field almost before you
could get such a thing). There's a list of courses you're supposed to have
taken. I have TAUGHT some of them, but that wasn't deemed equivalent to
having taken them.

At least it saved me from some horrendously boring work. Not to mention
from having to participate in the proposal development.

Jessica Weissman
Abacus Technology Corporation

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=