Re: Wannabe seeking professional input

Subject: Re: Wannabe seeking professional input
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 11:29:06 -0500

> What I need from you, the pros, is your
> input as to which courses should be included in my course of study.

Many of the ads I see call for a degree in journalism, English, or
communications, so I'd add a few of those to the mix. And
technical/science classes that require report writing could help you
gather writing samples for your portfolio.

Tracy
Oklahoma Dept. of Vocational & Technical Education
Curriculum & Instructional Materials Center
Stillwater, Oklahoma http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=