Re: Eliminating .txt file hard returns

Subject: Re: Eliminating .txt file hard returns
From: Matt Ion <soundy -at- SOUNDY -dot- ML -dot- ORG>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 19:12:00 -0700

On Wed, 21 Oct 1998 15:19:39 -0400, Gary Robinson wrote:

> Does anyone have any suggestions of how to automatically
>remove these returns?

There should be numerous little DOS utlities to do the trick - check some of
the standard FTP sites like oakland.edu. I used to have lots of little utils
to do things like removing zero-length files, stripping hard-returns,
stripping null characters, etc. If you were running OS/2, I could whip up a
little REXX batch to do the trick.

Your friend and mine,
Matt
<All standard disclaimers apply>
"Reality is in alpha test on protoype hardware."

Of my friend, I can only say this:
Of all the souls I have encountered in my travels,
His was the most... human.
- Adm. James T. Kirk
Spock's Eulogy, Stardate 8141.6

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=