Re: XML, anyone?

Subject: Re: XML, anyone?
From: Bill Burns <BillDB -at- ILE -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 12:08:16 -0700

Tim writes:

> XML is an excellent adjunct to the structured documentation that SW has
> always done anyway, and I can see its benefits even from afar. But is it
> on
> anybody's radar screen but mine?

It's a blip on the radar screen, but we've had no visual confirmation yet.
We have developed an open specification for an XML tagset that works with
our filtering tools, but other than that, I think we're still waiting for
the big impact.

Bill Burns
ILE Communications/Eccentric Technology Consultant
billdb -at- ile -dot- com
> Call me fish meal.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=