Re: XML, anyone?

Subject: Re: XML, anyone?
From: "Walker, Arlen P" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 10:03:53 -0600

XML is an excellent adjunct to the structured documentation that SW
has always done anyway, and I can see its benefits even from afar.
But is it on anybody's radar screen but mine?

It's on my list of technologies to watch, but I'm not doing anything with
it as there's not enough market penetration for my tastes, yet.

Dave Winer is a big champion of XML; drop in at www.scripting.com to see
some of the uses he's put it to.

Have fun,
Arlen