Re: An apology from George Mena

Subject: Re: An apology from George Mena
From: Bruce Ashley <bashley -at- CREATEPRINT -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 17:16:53 +1100

Thanks for that Rob (and George of course). Now excuse me while I go and slit my wrists.

Its always good to get the occasional reminder of our duties as TWs.

And I don't think George can apologize more or better than that to the few on the list that claimed to be offended by his remarks.

By the way, I'm still waiting to see what Eric is going to do about the discriminatory thread referring to military/ex-military personnel.

Regards,

Bruce Ashley
OZ