Fed up with Eric's Rules? Get Your Own List & Leave Eric Alone

Subject: Fed up with Eric's Rules? Get Your Own List & Leave Eric Alone
From: Layna Andersen <laynaa -at- CARECOMPUTER -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 09:51:24 +0000

>>For too long, Eric Ray has controlled and restricted information on
>>this list.
>
> If you don't like the way the moderator (read: owner) of a
> mailing list conducts the list, then feel entirely free to leave it
> alone. Vote with your feet.

So true! I want technical writing information when I read this list, not off-topic
sniping and crabbing from malcontents (I can get that on other mailing lists I
read). Not only can those who don't like Eric's reasonable rules get off the list,
they are always free to go start up their own mailing lists with any rules (or no
rules) as they please (check out OneList, for instance).

Layna Ayre Andersen

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=