Re: ADA guidelines for website design

Subject: Re: ADA guidelines for website design
From: "Formichella, Joseph" <Jformichella -at- NCSLINK -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 11:15:46 -0700

I would imagine that the simplest way to make your intranet accessible
to visually-impaired staff members would be to provide them with a
larger monitor, and to adjust their browser to display high-contrast
colors.

Other than that, I can't think of much you could do as far as web page
design goes.

Joseph Formichella
National Computer Systems
jformichella -at- ncslink -dot- com