Re: Resume Revision

Subject: Re: Resume Revision
From: Mike Christie <Michael_C2 -at- VERIFONE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 11:25:19 -0800

What baffles me is why the agency even bothers to do so. What I've seen
(normally as part of the interview team) is either:

1) A photocopy of the original resume with the address and phone number
blanked out. Not so bad. You can see the tech writer's original work in
developing and formatting their resume. Or,

2) An ASCII version, perhaps scanned by the agency or converted from a Word
document and put in an email, but with no repairs to the formatting.
Disaster. Especially when trying to show a tech writer in a good light!

Mike

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=