JOB: tech editor job posting on computer book publishing list (Studio B)

Subject: JOB: tech editor job posting on computer book publishing list (Studio B)
From: Melissa Bodeau <MJBodeau -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 17:41:14 EST

Note: I have nothing to do with this posting, nor do I know anything about
the job or whoever's behind the ad. I subscribe to the Studio B list, and it
seemed like something a techwhirler might be interested in, so I'm cross-
posting it......hope it helps someone!
TECH EDITOR WANTED
to review multimedia CD-ROM.  Should be knowledgeable in MFC and Visual
C++.  $700.  Respond to tech1026 -at- pacsoftware -dot- com -dot-

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000