STC Regions 6 Competitions

Subject: STC Regions 6 Competitions
From: Joseph van Oss <Joseph -at- FIRSTLOGIC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 05:49:35 -0600

N.B. to technical communicators in the midwest:

STC Region 6 is sponsoring Art, Online, and Pubs competitions. The entry
deadline is November 13. For instructions and entry forms, browse
http://stc.org/region6/index.htm or send email to Kate Schommer
(kschommer -at- metsyseng -dot- com) or Kathy Hurley
(kathleen -dot- hurley -at- mankato -dot- msus -dot- edu), the co-managers. I play a minor role so
enquiries should not go to me, unless you want general "why should I enter"
type info.

As you may have heard, the Twin Cities Chapter will not be sponsoring its
own chapter competitions this year. In effect, the Twin Cities and Region 6
competitions are merging. Awards from the regional competition will be
presented at an upcoming Region 6 seminar (in February in the Twin Cities, I
believe).

=======================
Joseph E. van Oss
Director of Technical Publications