Re: Resume Revision

Subject: Re: Resume Revision
From: Win Day <winday -at- IDIRECT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 23:18:11 -0500

At 11:22 AM 10/27/98 -0800, Barbara Karst-Sabin wrote:

<SNIP>

> All agencies revise resumes in order to delete your contact info so
> there's no way an employer can go around them to get to you, but most of
> them (I assume) are pretty careful.  Others feel that they know the
> "perfect" resume format and have a group of people who do nothing but
> reformat resumes for them.  That's where the trouble comes in.  Those
> people have no stake in your job future.

Jeepers, I must be contracting through the last of the ethical agencies!

They most certainly did NOT reformat my resume. They forwarded it on to the
client exactly as I sent it. I know; I saw it on the project manager's desk
during the interview.

Win

Win Day, Technical Writer
Mississauga, Ontario