Twilight Zone during Word session???

Subject: Twilight Zone during Word session???
From: John Nesbit <janesbit -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 13:28:05 PST

A puzzlement--perhaps I just invaded the Twilight Zone, but...
I accidently created a smiley face character on my Word document when
attempting to write an end parentheses )
I tried to duplucate the feat and checked a few Word resources to no
avail.
Does anyone out there know about this feature??

John

Visit my CyberEnglish pages at:
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Parthenon/8565

See Navajo poetry of Hershman John at:
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Parthenon/7460/

Visit Comparative Religion (more personal stuff) at:
http://bahai.freeservers.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=