Re[2]: PNG Graphics format

Subject: Re[2]: PNG Graphics format
From: "Walker, Arlen P" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 11:26:33 -0600

I was unable to see the PNG image. When I clicked on the link, I got
an error message - something about Quick-time not being installed
properly.

Does PNG have some relation to Quick-time?

I can't reproduce the error. It loads fine for me, both in Navigator and
Explorer.

However, at least on the Mac platform, both Explorer and Netscape rely on
QuickTime for reading PNG (I know, because I saw the QT logo come up when
I clicked on the image).

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224