Re: Screen font appearance on Macs & PCs...

Subject: Re: Screen font appearance on Macs & PCs...
From: Mary McWilliams Johnson <mary -at- SUPERCONNECT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 15:34:55 -0600

This info is just what I need for my Web site "Mary's Tips on Designing Web
Sites":
http://www.superconnect.com/writershelp

Is this info (particularly the first 2 paragraphs) derived from a published
source? If so, I would like to have that reference.

Cordially, Mary McWilliams Johnson
McJohnson Communications
Documentation / Web Site Design, Development and Graphics
www.superconnect.com
"The biggest mistake people make in life is not trying to make a living
at doing what they most enjoy." ~ Malcomb S. Forbes

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000