Re: SCREAM CAPTURES

Subject: Re: SCREAM CAPTURES
From: Roy Anderson <royanderson -at- MINDSPRING -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 05:49:07 -0500

Bruce Ashley wrote:

> No need to leave them as BMPs Eric. I use SnagIt all the time and love it.
> I save my screen captures as BMP and then convert them to GIF in PhotoShop.
> They come out perfectly when printed and when PDFed (although you have to
> magnify the PDF view to see the images with clarity). And by converting to
> GIF, the graphics drop to a tenth the size.
>
> Regards,
>
> Bruce Ashley
> OZ

If you're using Win95 or Win98, please consider the powerful PrintKey 3.03
screen capture/print application by Alfred Bollinger. PrintKey is freeware
and very powerful. Capabilities include setting a screen capture box, printing
with multiple options, and saving the image as .gif, .jpg, or .bmp directly
within the application. The interface is a bit overwhelming at first because
of all the options, but you'll quickly get used to it all. Several months ago,
its source web site was:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/3053

Enjoy.

Roy