Customer Feedback Sheet

Subject: Customer Feedback Sheet
From: Reinhard Jaehnig <jaehnig_reinhard_rej-d -at- BETASYSTEMS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 19:18:22 UT

I'd like to receive the list's valuable input for redesigning
our customer feedback sheet. I do not have any big illusions
about getting lots of feedback from our readers in the first
place, but I want to give it a try anyway.

Any advice welcome, as well as samples of (successful)
feedback sheets. Anyone out there with good results using
PDF/HTML forms ?

TIA,
Reinhard

(rej-d -at- betasystems -dot- com)