Merci

Subject: Merci
From: Linda Hughes <lhughes -at- NOVAMETRIX -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 09:48:35 -0500

Many thanks to the 14 (!) people who so quickly answered my translation
question.

Not only was I able to meet my deadline, the number of responses enabled
me to gather a sort of "consensus."

For the several people who wondered why I, an obvious non-speaker, was
dealing with a French translation--not to worry. I was only expediting a
minor repair, which will be reviewed by a native speaker before the
software is released.

Thanks again,

Linda Hughes
Tech Writer