Problem:Word Text in Rainbow Colors

Subject: Problem:Word Text in Rainbow Colors
From: Trevor Holdsworth <t -dot- holdsworth -at- GILSON -dot- FR>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 15:34:11 +0100

Dear Techwhirlers,

My colleague had a strange problem this morning, a Word document she was typing
(Word 97, on Windows 95). The text changed color from letter to letter (eg: red
letter, green letter, yellow letter etc).

I told her to change the font (she was using an Adobe font similar to Comic Sans
MS). She changed the font to 'Comic Sans MS' and Presto, the text was OK. She's
now got the problem again.

If anybody has come across this problem, and knows the solution, could you
please e-mail me direct.
I realise it may be a graphics card problem, but any advice would be
appreciated. We'd be very grateful.

Trevor Holdsworth

t -dot- holdsworth -at- gilson -dot- fr

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=