MS Paint problem - color erasing

Subject: MS Paint problem - color erasing
From: "Amy G. Peacock" <apeacock -at- WOLFENET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 15:18:52 -0800

Hi all,

From time to time I experience this problem using paint:

I try to erase a specific color or replace a color with another
color by using the eraser tool and it doesn't always work.

I checked the help file to make sure I was doing it right:
1. Make the forground color the color you want to get rid of
2. Make the background color the color you want to change to
3. Click the eraser tool
4. use the right mouse button to erase the color.

Is there something I am missing?

Amy Peacock
techwriter & jewelrymaker
Snohomish, Washington
apeacock -at- wolfenet -dot- com

"How do I set my laser printer to stun?"
2 days until X-Files season premier

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=