Announcement: WinPro Online Press RoboHelp and RoboHTML classes (more classes added)

Subject: Announcement: WinPro Online Press RoboHelp and RoboHTML classes (more classes added)
From: Lin Laurie <linlaurie -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 19:03:45 -0800

The following hands-on classes are being offered by WinPro Online Press in
our Seattle office. Classes are held in our Seattle office. We offer an
intimate classroom, personal attention, and knowledge that comes from using
the products we teach.

RoboHelp (three classes held on Saturday) November 16, November 27, and
January 23

HTML Help (three classes) November 30-December 1, December 7-8, and
January 11-12

RoboHTML (two classes) December 17-18 and January 18-19

Cost for a one-day class is $300 and a two-day class is $600 per student.

Note: These classes are also available at your site. Call us for more
information at 206.784.5821. Customized classes are also available.

For more information about the classes, trainer, or customized training,
visit our web page.

To register, click on Class Schedule and download the registration form.
Email me direct with any questions at linlaurie -at- msn -dot- com -dot-

Lin Laurie
linlaurie -at- msn -dot- com
http://www.winpro-press.com
206.784.5821