Template Question

Subject: Template Question
From: Claudine M Jalajas <CMJalajas -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 09:52:40 EST

Hi all,

I have another word question for you. (thanks to all the others that helped
with the Hog question). I am creating a template for a client that wants to
customize each individual manual for *their* clients. Ex: Sell X with options
A, C, and E. They load the template, click on the appropriate icons A, C, and
E and that text automatically imports into the document. There is one glich:
the screens change with every client.

Any ideas on how to automate this??

So far, my idea is to make each graphic really be a shaded table with fill-in
fields. The screens are similar to dos screens so there doesn't need to be
any fancy stuff here.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Claudine M. Jalajas

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=