Moving to SGML?

Subject: Moving to SGML?
From: "Geoff Hart (by way of \"Eric J. Ray\" <ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com>)" <ght -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 07:03:46 -0700

I missed the start of this thread, but if you're considering moving
to SGML, then there's a book you should probably look up; it's a
series of case studies by former (current?) techwhirler Chet Ensign,
who's also written a few articles on the subject in various STC
publications (which should be indexed at www.stc-va.org). I don't
have the publication info. handy, but a quick search at Amazon.com
should turn it up (if some more organized techwhirler, or Chet
himself, can't provide the details sooner). The book got good
reviews, and based on my reading of Chet's stuff, it's going to
prove a valuable resource.

And hey... didn't our own ListDad, Eric, do some writing on this
topic?
--Geoff Hart @8^{)}
geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca

"Patience comes to those who wait."--Anon.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=