Question about Consulting

Subject: Question about Consulting
From: Heather Miller <hlm -at- INDY -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 16:57:40 -0500

Hi, everyone:

I am considering leaving my current position for various reasons. I have
only been there 10 months, and due to changes within the company, the way
they have treated some coworkers, and a lack of documentation projects I
feel that now may be the time to make a move.

I am considering moving into a consulting company that is needing
technical writers. What are the advantages and disadvantages of working
in the consulting arena?

Thank you in advance for any information. I greatly appreciate it.

Heather Miller
hlm -at- indy -dot- net

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=