certification response

Subject: certification response
From: Rene Gedaly <rgedaly -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 17:40:02 -0600

I did not expect quite the response my certification post would generate. I thought I was merely posting a possible solution to a current dilemna. I really thought the question was how to certify, not whether. But the blinders are off and I am learning things I had not considered. I learned that this is a war between good and evil, reason and passion, the liberal arts and science. Posters have been accused of greed, elitism, sloth, opportunism...and now, I must add, gullibility. I'm struck by how much more this says about us as individuals rather than as practitioners of our trade.

Gedaly Information Development