Newbie Seminar

Subject: Newbie Seminar
From: Jeremiah Gardner <Jeremiah -dot- Gardner -at- SCHWANS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 09:25:55 -0600

Hello. I'm new to techwr-l and only two months into my tech writing
career. My background is in journalism. I recently quit a job with the
Associated Press so I could move (for personal reasons). I now write
software documentation for a frozen foods company based in Minnesota. So
far, I've done all of my learning on the job. But the higher-ups are
willing to fly me to a one- or two-day training seminar. Any
recommendations?

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=