Call for WebRing Participants

Subject: Call for WebRing Participants
From: "Dawn C. Lindley" <lindley -at- FLYWRITE -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 09:24:18 -0500

Announcing TComm --
a new webring for linking technical communications sites:

http://flywrite.net/thewriteplace/tcomm/

A webring allows you to surf sites related to a particular topic without using search engines. You surf the ring using
the navigational menu next to the TComm logo. The menu links allow you to randomly select a site in the ring, progress
sequentially through the ring, or jump five links at a time. If you progress sequentially, you'll end up where you
started. If you are a visitor, be aware that the ring is just starting out and doesn't have many entries yet. However
. . .

If you have a technical communications-related website, we'd like to invite you to join the ring. To provide a useful
service to ring visitors, your site should:

* be directly related to technical communications
* provide depth of noncommercial information. (A page containing indexing how-to's and an advertising banner would be
fine. A page that is strictly an ad would not. )
* have used the same URL for 3 months.

As a new member of the ring, you'll be featured on our New Editions page and added to the Ringmail list (a broadcast
email service for all ring members) .

Join us! We look forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions or comments, just drop us a line:
tcomm -at- flywrite -dot- net

Thanks,
--dawn & aldo

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=