Re: Problems with Digest

Subject: Re: Problems with Digest
From: Geri Lou Ciotoli <GCIOTOLI -at- ECS-INC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 08:54:10 -0500

Maurice King wrote:
I'd also like to say that I've been seeking opportunities outside
the area of my current residence, only to be told that I don't live in the
area. Today nobody can rent an apartment without a steady income, so the
only way to relocate is to have a job first. I know some companies offer
relocation assistance, but they don't seem plentiful. Does anyone have
experience with this problem?

I had the same problem. If you have money in the bank, sometimes you can
show them a bank statement that shows you can cover the rent until you find
a job. I was lucky, I had sold a house and had a lot of money deposited on
my bank statement. They rented me the apartment based on that bottom line
figure; which would have covered the rent for years!!!

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=