Replacing Myself; Possible Job Opening in Silver Spring MD

Subject: Replacing Myself; Possible Job Opening in Silver Spring MD
From: "Weissman, Jessica" <WeissmanJ -at- ABACUSTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 10:25:52 -0500

I will be moving on to a new position in a couple of weeks, so I am
gathering resumes to present to my supervisors. Caveat: it's not clear how
they'll replace me, so the resulting opening may not exist in the form I am
describing.

I'm the lone User Assistance person in a small custom software development
team. I develop the online help, the user manuals, and the CBT for several
products. I've also done the standup training, but that may not happen
again. On occasion I get to help design product interfaces too. The CBT is
in Toolbook, with links to the Windows Help.

The company is Abacus Technology Corporation. We do primarily government
consulting, but the software group of which I am part is starting to get
commercial work as well. As of December 12th the group is moving to a
separate office in Silver Spring, Maryland about two blocks from Metro. We
will have business casual dress and informal atmosphere in the new office.

Please send resumes to me by email. They are not sanguine about finding a
CBT person who wants to do the rest of the job, so go ahead and send a
resume even if you don't know Toolbook.

Jessica Weissman
Abacus Technology Corporation

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=